Saturday, January 06, 2007

More socks for Jada



And more socks for Jada - while I take a break from my socks and make the 2nd sock on all 3 pairs. The pink and purple sock is made with Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock in Girly Stripe. I really like this yarn, very soft and I like the think stripes. I have to make Jada's mommy a matching pair.

And the 2nd sock is made with an odd ball of sock yarn I got at a local LYS. The name of the yarn escapes me at the moment. It's not as soft and nice as the Lorna's. But the colors are more baby-like I guess. If you buy into baby colors. Not me - I like brights for babies. But I would never use this color for myself. So here they are for Jada.

1 comment:

doreen said...

I love the Lorna's they are sooooooo soft! The pastel ones are very cutesy for all of those pastel baby things that bypass your color radar and make it onto Jada.
I love the shape. . . If only I could finish Mardie's socks and like them for him as much as I like mine for me.