Monday, November 06, 2006

Triple Cable Muffler - Bedrest Project #9


So I got a little tired making socks and found this pattern in the book One Skein. It is for a short little, cute muffler that they recommend you make out of Blue Sky Alpaca's Organic Cotton yarn. I started one with that yarn, some I had in Lemongrass (I think is the color, a yellowy green) but then I started another one in some Mission Falls 1824 cotton I had and for some reason this is the one I finished first. I like the nubby, boucle type feel of the yarn. I didn't think I'd like knitting with it at first because it wasn't as soft as the BS Organic Cotton, but it is soft and I like it a lot. Too bad, I thought these would be gifts, but I think I like both of them for me. :)

Ignore the braids and the yucky t-shirt. I am on bedrest after all!!!!!

1 comment:

doreen said...

I really like the color of this one. It looks cute. You will be so stylish when you start getting out with Jada. With all of your hand knits!