Friday, August 05, 2005

More Presents

I have been busy making Christmas presents!

One super cute project is felted gift bags. I found the pattern on http://knittingpatterncentral, here is the link: http://www.y2knit.net/felted%20pouch.pdf.

Here are some of them felted and before felting. The blue and white thread is to keep the eylets open.

I love this pattern - very very easy, but very pretty. And practical. You can use as a gift bag, but someone can then use later on for a sachet, or to carry jewelry or any small item. So it is a bag and gift in one!

And I love the colors in the Noro yarn, it was my first project using Kuryeon.

My other project is another bag for one of my friends - she likes red - so I made this one especially for her. This is it pre-felted:

I'm felting it and the gift bags now - I'll update once completed!

2 comments:

doreen said...

i love the gift bags. . . thinking getting some Noro myself!

Jewels said...

Love the bags you made,...I lust after Kureyon always - it's so beatiful.