Friday, August 19, 2005

On Vacation


We just got back from a week - yes, a week - away on vacation. We signed up earlier this year with bluegreen vacations and took full advantage of it! This was our second trip where we combined 2 free days in Charleston with using our 'points' in Myrtle Beach for 5 days. It was our first time in Charleston with the kids, and fun but don't think we will take the kids back. It is not as kid friendly as Tennesse or Myrtle Beach is. But it still was nice, very nice place that Lodge Valley Inn was.

In Myrtle Beach - Colin and kids was able to go to the beach. I'm not really a beach person, so I shopped for Colin's Birthday during the time.

I also completed a shawl - I like this pattern it is knitted from side to side instead of from top to bottom so there are few stiches to cast on or cast off. Very neat! I used eco wool, and it is so soft. Doesn't feel itchy at all - I really like this wool. Shaina is the model!

No comments: