Monday, August 06, 2007

Posting some pics

I am doing a lot of knitting, but not a lot of posting. I'll try to get a little caught up this post.

Last week we had a "Yarn Tasting" at Rave Knits - our Concord, NC Knitting Store. It was a lot of fun. Universal Yarns, also in Concord, brought by 4 of their new yarns in sample sizes for us to test. We spent a couple of hours testing and lovin on the new yarn. My favorite was Flax - their new Linen Yarn. At $8 a hank for about 136 yrd, it's the best buy I've found on 100% linen yarn and the colors are vibrent and rich.

Here is a sample swatch knitted on Flax: :( Blogger wouldn't post pics.

1 comment:

Virtuous said...

Okay I MUST get some Flax since I have been dying to do this linen skirt out of Knit2Together and it would cost a fortune in the Euroflax I need over 10 hanks I believe :op