Friday, May 26, 2006

FOs!!!!!!

Here are slippers that I made for Janeen. The front panel has a simple lace pattern. I messed up a bit on one of them, but it's not too easy to spot :) LOL



I have been looking at baby socks and booties patterns. This was a slightly different pattern that I got from the Socks, Socks, Socks - Interweave press book (also the lace slippers above). I used a sock yarn I happend to have. And baby booties for Jada or Jaden:



And baby hats are also a facination at the time - I got a book in WA with a simple hat pattern, and have been experimenting with it. Different yarns, different needles, different edgings, different, CO stitches. So here is my current collection, experimenting with baby hats. Most are knitted, but the baby helmet is crochet (my own pattern). I like these because they are so fast!






I finally finished some items. :)

1 comment:

doreen said...

i love janeen's slippers and the baby's too! so you've picked out Jada/Jaden I LOVE IT!!!!! What a great name! The hats are cute too! We need to talk sis! call me :D