Thursday, January 20, 2005

Hello World!

I have been reading a lot of blogs recently has I have become re-energized with crochet and learning knitting. So I decided to start one!

It has been a crazy past few months. I started back crocheting and decided to learn to knit because my son was in the hospital for his final heart surgery. I knew I would have a lot of sitting and worrying time - that I would want to pass. Plus, it was right before Christmas - so I wanted to make gifts for Christmas.

So - I started making lots and lots of scarves.

But now that I am back into crafting - I am pursuing a lot of projects. Scarves, bags, purses, shawls, hats, slippers. This is a spot to keep everyone updated on my current craft.

My sister is into crafts as well. We will either blog together, or she will start up another site soon.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

doreen said...

hi sis, i'm glad that you've published your blog. . . I can't wait until you start adding pictures. I want to see all of this stuff that you're making. You're a crafting fiend but I love ya just the same!